Just a guy far from home sharing skewed views and ridiculous rants for your reading pleasure. This blog is mostly harmless. Mostly.

Links to older posts are listed in the subtopics link to your right. Lower. Lower. TOO LOW!

Lower...

Children are terrifying, and the snowmen of science Part 2 12/10/2014

Well...I made it out alive.

I fear some of my 10th graders may have been taken hostage.  I haven't had time to do a head count.

Hmm.  All there.

A miracle.

We were outnumbered by a superior force who had the advantage of terrain, as all the tables and chairs were tiny.

We never should have left there alive.

The memory is hazy, and I only have flashes of the horror I just experienced.

Thank goodness my training kicked in and I was able to snap a few shots of the massacre...

For those with a weak constitutions, you may want to look away.  These are raw and unedited pictures.

 

OH MY GOD HE IS SURROUNDED!


NO!  THE LITTER ON THE RIGHT HAS HIM IN HER CALLOUSED GRASP!  IT'S TOO LATE!


ACK!  HIS HANDS ARE COVERED IN BLOOD!  WAIT...IS THAT FAKE SNOW?  I CAN'T TELL BUT OH THE HUMANITY!


OH GOD!  OUTNUMBERED!  HE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!

I apologize for having to show you those stunning images.  The world has to know what happened here today.

And to think, before this mission behind adorable enemy lines things like this never existed:


Or this...


And my favorite, this one:


You are damn right that is a space chicken fighting a construction paper monster in space with a sword and shield.

I love this.

Suck it, Monet.

Overall, I believe I only wet myself a few times.  The dehydration kicked in from all the crying and sweating so thank goodness for that.

It wasn't so bad.  Maybe my attitude towards these Litters could use some evolution.  Maybe I was wrong?  

Hey, first time for everything...



                OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment